BC187 is the newest generation of fully integrated cost effective Wi-Fi modules. BC187 offers a complete solution with better performances to older Wi-Fi modules.
Small Package: BC187 comes with an integrated antenna and the ability to connect an external one for Antenna Diversity. BC187 is 22mmx15.5mmx1.5mm including onboard processor, I2C, UART, QSPI, Up to 17 GPIOS,
Easy to Use: BC187 comes pre-loaded with Melody-Wi-Fi (which contains the TCP/IP stack) and can be controlled by very simple UART commands. BC187 also can act as an Access Point and a Client.
Powerful: BC187 can run standalone. A LUA interface is provided so users can write their own LUA scripts to run on the module.
· Low Power Wi-Fi module with Microcontroller and Antenna
· Ultra Low Power modes (Deep Sleep, Standby)
· IEEE 802.11n/g/b, 1x1 SISO, 2.4 GHz and HT20
· Embedded Stack and TCP/IP, Simple UART interface
· I2C, UART, QSPI, Up to 17 GPIOS
· Integrated 10-bit ADC
· Small form factor (22mm x 15.5mm x 1.5mm)
For use in:
· White Goods/Appliances
· Consumer Devices and Accessories
· Home Automation
· Personal Health Devices
· IoT and Wearables
· Commercial and Industrial